Study in Europe – The Europe 2020 methodology is European Union’s plan for development and occupations in the current decade. This 10-year plan was started in 2010 and was a manner to hose the unfavorable impacts of the monetary emergency that was at its top in 2008. Scholarly specialists all throughout the planet are intrigued on the grounds that education, R and D and development has been given key significance in the methodology. Such a perfect center has prompted an ascent in the interest for profoundly gifted works in the EU which has turned into an alluring variable for abroad students. Presently that the Europe 2020 technique is finishing into a general advancement of the education area in the EU, Europe has turned into a favored district for seeking after higher examinations.
As indicated by an information by Eurostat, 1.7 million students from foreign grounds are studying in Europe. The most noteworthy portion of these students were seeking after either a four year college education (45.6%) or a graduate degree (41.9%), while 9.3% were studying for doctoral certificates and 3.1 % followed short-cycle courses.
In view of the QS World University Rankings 2020, UK’s advanced education framework leads in Europe. Colleges in the UK rank among the best 10 colleges on the planet, while 2 Swiss colleges (ETH Zurich and EPFL) rank among the best 20. Aside from the UK, other European countries that have an enormous number of passages in the QS positioning table are Germany and France. Because of such an incredible number of college choices in Europe, it isn’t not difficult to pick the one that is best for you.
Subsequently, in this article we investigate exhaustively why you should study in Europe, top colleges and courses, study visa, post study work grant, occupations, and life in Europe.
Study in Europe – Why Study in Europe?
Top 6 motivations to pick Europe as study abroad destination:
- A lift to your profession
- World class education and examination
- Variety of education choices
- Low educational expenses
- Easy travelling inside Europe
- Options to study courses in English Language
Europe at present draws in 45% of all worldwide students worldwide and European colleges ensure that they stay cutthroat to bring the best talents internationally. One can explore the EU commission’s ‘Study in Europe’ drive (that gives a stage to scatter data with respect to the advanced education frameworks of European nations) to find out more .
Study in Europe Popular European Universities
There are numerous colleges in Europe to look over for higher investigations. We will cover just the top nations where worldwide students wish study and hope for a dream career. The European Union (EU) is made out of 27 part states. The UK left out of the EU after Brexit occurred in mid 2020.
Top EU Countries for International Students
- Nordic Countries – Denmark, Norway and Sweden
In Austria, there are 8 colleges which are recorded in the highest point of QS World University Rankings. The nation is landlocked while imparting lines to 8 adjoining European nations. Austria is perfectly situated for travel adventures around Europe.
Why study in Austria?
- Austria offers 6 sorts of advanced education foundations –
- 22 Universities (counting 6 Universities of the Arts, 3 Medical Universities and 3 Technical Universities)
- 16 Private Universities
- 21 Universities of Applied Sciences
- 14 University Colleges of Teacher Education
- There are different programs that are instructed in English
- There’s a major and various groups of worldwide students
- The nation is known to give incredible social and financial soundness
- Students can visit energizing social attractions and partake in the dynamite outside exercises
Highest level Austrian colleges, according to QS rankings:
- University of Vienna
- Vienna University of Technology
- University of Innsbruck
- Technical University Graz
- Johannes Kepler University Linz
Why study in Germany?
- As per Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Germany is the world’s most famous study abroad destination after the US and UK and it offers incredible advanced education, open positions and magnificent day to day environments.
- There are a few esteemed colleges in Germany which expands the standing of the Western Europe. TU Munich (61 position in QS), LMU (62 position) and University of Heidelberg (64 position). Each significant city in Germany has somewhere around one college that is highest level.
- Germany offers top caliber of life, moderately low educational expenses and nice post-graduation work possibilities.
- The students don’t need to bear any educational expenses, besides at the colleges in Baden-WUrttemberg locale of Germany.
Highest level German colleges, according to QS rankings:
- Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- Ludwig Maximilians University Munich
- Heidelberg University
- Humboldt University Berlin
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Why study in France?
- French foundations have an amazing presence in the global rankings with 10 of its colleges situated in its capital city Paris.
- PSL Research University is positioned 53rd in the worldwide rankings and thirteenth in Europe. Furthermore, there are around 35 French colleges that are highest level.
- France’s solid academic structure, techniques, and imaginative practices draw in various worldwide students every year. The board studies is very well known in France and France is home to top business colleges like ESCP Europe, ESSEC Business School, HEC Paris and INSEAD.
- France offers an extraordinary multicultural study insight, uniting societies from everywhere the world.
- Students like the wonderful, created urban areas and the extraordinary assortment of public activity accessible.
- Impressions about French culture and city life are generally more sure than the European normal.
Highest level French colleges, according to QS rankings:
- Universrte PSL
- tulle Polytechnique
- Sorbonne University
- ENS de Lyon
Why study in Switzerland?
- Switzerland is the main country after the US and the UK that has one of its colleges positioned among the best 10 colleges on the planet.
- Based on the StudyPortals International Student Satisfaction Awards of 2014, a bigger number of than 7,000 students checked on their global study insight with the assistance of the world’s biggest information base of worldwide student encounters ‘STeXX.eu’. 228 students shared 530 remarks identified with their experience of studying in Switzerland, at last giving a great rating of 8.9 out of 10.
- There are top-quality colleges and offices that for the most part surpass student’s requirements.
- Students are satisfied with the reduced class sizes, useful courses and different exploration openings. In general, students are more happy with the scholastics in Switzerland than in some other European country.
Highest level Swiss colleges, according to QS rankings:
- ETH Zurich
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- University of Zurich
- University of Geneva
- University of Bern
Why study in Belgium?
- Apart from being widely acclaimed for its chocolates and beer , Belgium is likewise well known for its superb educational foundations. The little, cosmopolitan country assumed a significant part in molding the Europe we know today, and its capital, Brussels, is the seat of the European Union government.
- One can get numerous worldwide chances for post-degree work and even partake in a few systems administration openings.
- The student offices are great, and the colleges are likewise exceptionally enthused about assisting students with a scope of direction and backing openings.
- Belgium has three official languages Dutch, French and German thus you can get familiar with another dialect and get close enough to local speakers all through the country.
Highest level Swiss colleges, according to QS rankings:
- KU Leuven
- Ghent University
- University Catholique de Louvain
- Vrije University Brussels
- University of Antwerp
Studying in Scandinavian nations is a rich encounter for worldwide students. Scandinavia covers 4% of the European populace, and is the mix of 5 nations that involve the seventh biggest region on the planet. Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Iceland offer worldwide students a rich history and vibrant culture.
Denmark is known for having the most joyful people on the planet and the capital city, Copenhagen is a center point for worldwide students. These students seek after courses like International Business, Sustainability and Political Sciences. Expressions and visual course programs are additionally famous among the students. Students get to draw in with activists, scientists, and similar business visionaries through study visits and case work during their course period.
Norway, a spot with an improving society and pleasant scene, brings a ton to the table for study abroad hopefuls. There are a ton obviously program choices accessible in urban areas like Kristiansand, Oslo, Trondheim and Bergen. Students track down courses in Culture, History, Geography, Geology very appealing to seek after in Norway.
Flourishing Swedish urban areas offer a ton to worldwide students as far as scholastic courses and post-study open positions. Students select courses in Arts, History, Architecture, Social Work, Political Science, Economics, and Education. With very numerous elite colleges, and around 800 study programs in English attracts , Sweden draws in incalculable global students consistently.
Courses to pursue in Europe
You can seek after an assortment of courses in Europe in English. In the first place, you want to do a touch of examination on the courses, admissions, charges, accommodation, city and language obviously direct.
SUBJECTS THAT STUDENTS CAN PURSUE DURING THEIR UG AND PG LEVEL EDUCATION IN EUROPE
- Administrative Studies
- Environmental investigations
- Law studies
- General studies
- Journalism and communication
- Natural Sciences
- Sustainability studies
- Technology studies
- The travel industry and hospitality
- Personal growth
- Life sciences
- Management studies
- Performing Arts
Famous COURSES IN GERMANY
Germany is famous for Engineering courses. Global students trying for postgraduate engineering projects observe that the courses have serious examination work, and that they get significant study abroad insight, great education, profession and relocation prospects, and minimal expense studies in Germany.
Famous COURSES IN AUSTRIA
In Austria, the accompanying course are very famous:
- Business Management
- Global Business
- Mechanical Engineering
Famous COURSES IN BELGIUM
In Belgium, the most famous courses that global students seek after are:
- Financial Management
- Masters in Management in Science
- International political Economy
Famous COURSES IN FRANCE
A portion of the top UG and PG famous courses in French colleges are:
- Software Engineering
- Data and Business Analytics
- Fashion and Luxury Retail Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Banking and Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Financial Markets and Investments
Famous COURSES IN SWITZERLAND
Switzerland generally draws in students in the accompanying streams:
- Business and Finance
- Hotel Management
- Communication and PR
- Management examinations
- International Hospitality Management
- Sports Management
Study in Europe Student Visa and Work Permit
Worldwide students can apply for various kinds of visa to study in Europe:
- Schengen Visa
- Residence Permit/Long stay visa
In the accompanying area, we will cover data on student and post-study work visas on a portion of the famous study abroad destinations in the EU like Germany, France and Belgium.
STUDY VISA AND WORK PERMIT IN GERMANY
Concentrates as long as 90 days in Germany or in other European nations don’t need a student visa, and a SCHENGEN VISA will do.
In case you are getting ready for a course with a term of over 90 days, you really want a STUDENT PERMIT OR RESIDENCE PERMIT.
There are 3 sorts of visa for global students who wish to study in Germany:
- German Student Visa – German student visa process requires as long as 25 days all things considered. It can even require as long as 90 days for some applications to be handled.
- Applicant Visa – Applicant visas are required if you could jump at the chance to apply for college affirmation face to face.
- Language Visa – You want a Language visa to study a German language course at a German foundation.
International students can apply for post-study on work license in the wake of finishing postgraduate studies from a German college. The visa can be reached out for as long as year and a half and in the event that you have some work during the grant, you can apply for EU Blue Card for long haul home plans in Europe.
France draws in 3,00,000 international students across the globe consistently. In case you are a non EU student, you want to apply for a visa to contemplate in France, very much like for some other European country.
The visa types understudies can apply for to consider in France are:
- Visa for Entrance Exam
- Temporary Long Term Visa This visa permits you to remain in France for 2-12 months for higher examinations, traverse Europe and get social security benefits from the French Government.
- Long Term Visa (VLS-TS) VLS-TS permits students to search for occupations after graduate studies in France. With this visa, you can work for as long as 20 hours of the week and travel across Europe.
You can likewise apply for a Schengen visa (which is normal for all European nations) if your course term is under 90 days.
STUDY VISA AND WORK PERMIT IN BELGIUM
As an international student, you should contact your closest Belgian embassy or office in your country for visa application. The embassy will assist you with deciding whether you want a student visa, and will direct you through the visa application. The data in regards to Belgian visa applications can be found on the site of the ‘Foreigners Department of the Federal Public Service (FPS) for Home Affairs’, available to peruse in French, Dutch and English. As an international student, you’ll need to apply for a public long-stay visa (D visa), which permits you to remain longer than 90 days in Belgium.